AMSOIL, the leader in automotive synthetic lubrication, produced the world's first API qualified synthetic motor oil back in 1972. Trust the extensive experience of AMSOIL The First in Synthetics® to do the best job protecting your equipment.
• SAE 10W-30 performance without VI improvers
• API CI-4+/CH-4/CG-4/SL
Aftermarket additives are not recommended for use with AMSOIL ACD.
Personal Light Truck Diesel Engine Service
• Normal Service(3) — Up to 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first, or longer based on oil analysis.
• Severe Service(4) — Up to 15,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first, or longer based on oil analysis.
• Replace AMSOIL Ea™ full flow oil filter at the time of oil change up to 25,000 miles (other brands at standard OEM* intervals).
Commercial or Fleet Vehicles, Long-Haul Trucks, Marine Craft, RV, Off-Road Equipment
• Non-EGR equipped diesels — extend drain intervals up to two times (2X) the OEM* recommended drain interval or one year, whichever comes first, or longer based on oil analysis.
• EGR equipped or low emission diesels — extend drain intervals based on oil analysis or use the OEM* recommended interval.
• Replace Donaldson Endurance™ or AMSOIL Ea™ full flow oil filters at the time of oil change up to two times (2X) longer than the OEM* standard interval, not to exceed 60,000 miles in long-haul trucks.
Gasoline Engine Service
• In gasoline engines, oil drain intervals may be extended up to two times (2X) the OEM* recommended drain interval (not to exceed 15,000 miles without oil analysis) or one year, whichever comes first. Replace AMSOIL Ea™ full flow filter at the time of oil change up to 25,000 miles. Replace other brand oil filters at standard OEM* intervals.
*OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer
(1) Where the engine or operating conditions have been modified from the original manufacturers' design, no oil change interval recommendation is made. Oil change intervals are at the owner's discretion. Examples include the use of performance computer chips; modified exhaust, fuel or air induction systems and the use of fuels other than those recommended for normal operation by the manufacturers.
(2) Engines are in good working condition and within the factory design settings. Mechanically sound engines, for example, do not leak oil or consume excessive amounts, are not worn out, do not overheat, do not have internal or external anti-freeze leaks and have a properly working emission control system. AMSOIL recommends repairs be made to malfunctioning engines prior to the installation of AMSOIL synthetic oils.
(3) Personal transportation vehicles frequently traveling greater than 10 miles (16 km) at a time and not operating under severe service.
(4) Extensive engine idling, daily short trip driving less than 10 miles (16 km), frequent towing, plowing or hauling heavy loads and frequent driving in dusty conditions. AMSOIL Ea™ and Donaldson Endurance™ full flow oil filters are designed for extended drain intervals. They stop smaller particles, have less restriction and last longer than regular filters. For best performance, use AMSOIL Ea or Donaldson Endurance oil filters.
AMSOIL Ea™ and Donaldson Endurance™ full flow oil filters are designed for extended drain intervals. They stop smaller particles, have less restriction and last longer than regular filters. For best performance, use AMSOIL Ea or Donaldson Endurance oil filters.
AMSOIL Ea By-pass oil filters are specialized for the removal of small, wear-causing dirt particles, thereby extending engine life. AMSOIL encourages using an AMSOIL Ea By-pass filter system for maximum engine and oil life.
Oil Analyzers Inc. (715-395-0222) is a division of AMSOIL that provides cost-effective, quality oil analysis services.
Health & Safety